PYA is offering a complimentary one-hour CLE/CE webinar sponsored by the Tennessee Land Title Association titled, “Certification is Coming!—What You Need to Know about ALTA Best Practices Implementation and Certification,” at 12:00 noon EST on Wednesday, November 19, 2014.
If the title alone does not peak your interest, then answers to some of these frequently asked questions just might:
- Why are best practices needed?
- Where do I get information about ALTA’s Best Practices?
- What are the costs associated with implementing ALTA’s Best Practices?
- What are lenders expecting?
- What are the benefits for obtaining certification?
- Who can perform the certification?
- How much does certification cost?
Our experienced panelists will address these questions and more during the webinar. Make sure to register today at the link below, as space is limited! CLE/CE credit is available to Tennessee residents only.